Friday 21 March 2008

Påsk!

Well Easter was slightly different here in Sweden, on Thursday my little host sister with the many preschoolers of the Helsingborg area dressed up as little witches/wizards and went to a park where there were many easter games for them to play.


Emmy and Anna

Emmy dressed up A witch giving out lollies at the park

some of the kids with a big witchBrittany and I before.... having our make up done! the witches have bright red cheeks with freckles!all made up



they sang and danced..

visited a witches store

added fabric to the rooster

just as Brittany and I did

egg races

and a little show. It was very cute and lots of fun. That night we had an easter party at home with lots of kids etc which was lots of fun. I had my first pickled herring! But it was mixed in with lots of cream etc so wasnt too bad!

Then on saturday rather than have the hollow choc eggs like we have, the kids ( including me :D) had their eggs hidden round the house. They are kinda of like cardboard and the 'easter bunny' fills it with chos and lollies. So slightly different but the same idea. although I am missing my choc egg!

xx

No comments: