Thursday 6 March 2008

Friends & Host family etc

Here are some pictures of me with my friends so that you know who I am talking about when I mention names! Please look at the bottom of all these pictures as I have written a new blog, a long blog, but its all my latest! Enjoy the photos...



Alana, (from New Zealand) and I
Brittany och Jag
Med Jacquelyn
mig och Britt
Stacey ( USA) me Britt ( Canada)
Britt and Jacquelyn ( USA)

making dinner and dessert

host mum Anna and my cute little sister Emmy in a rare smile for the camera!
Thats more like it! ( she is always happy but pretends to be cross)
she also tends to hiss! haha
emmys bum
a fave pic of mine
Hannes, 7


Brittany och Emmy
one of many faces she pulled for me that day when i wanted some photos!
Albin, 10
Anna och Emmy
awwwwww!!!
There you go!
xx










1 comment:

Lance Powell said...

See if Stacey has a sister who would be willing to marry me in a Pink Cadillac in a drive thru ceremony in a carpark in Las Vegas with a fat-Elvis-impersonating-minister so I can get a green card. Please.