Tuesday 16 December 2008

Christmas is a coming!

Hey,

Well its into December and getting darker and darker earlier and earlier every day. There are lights up all around the town centre and huge christmas tree just like in the movies, so it definatly feels as though christmas is coming despite the lack of barbeques and lazy days at the beach.

Since I last posted on this blog I have stayed at Nikolina's in Karlstad. She was an exchange student living in Auckland while I was home. It was pretty cool catching up with her and seeing a familiar face. Strange saying goodbye though as we dont know when the next time we see each other will be, but it was fun weekend.

the following weekend we got the first snow of the season and it really snowed down. Lots of fun, was in copenhagen at the time so the train ride home through denmark was pretty. Same weekend I had a night at Alana's in Kristianstad and caught up with a bunch of exchange students living there at we had a fun saturday night together. Adele was also there and unfortunatly we had to say goodbye that sunday. But she lives in Australia so its not goodbye forever.

Other then that life has been going on normaly, just the usual friday night happenings and meeting friends etc. This morning however I was woken by an earthquake, the only one in sweden in ages that reached about a 5 on the scale which was my first earthquake and very exciting in my opinion.

Thats it from me,
See you all in 3 weeks!
x

No comments: